Sunday 4 December 2011

Black & white ...

Below is an old photo of my little lad and our beloved Poppy dog.  I was really pleased that I’d managed to capture a ‘moment’ between them but when the photo was developed, due to it being taken in front of the patio door too much light had been behind turning the pic a shade of yellow spoiling it ... or so I thought.  I didn’t want to write it off as a bad job so thought how I could make it work, then eureka!  I turned it into black and white which created a silhouette effect making the affection between then really stand out.  Moral of the story … some photos can really benefit from being changed to black and white and it's definitely worth giving it a try.





1 comment:

  1. You've taken to blogging like a ribbon-trimmed glittery duck to water! I love your posts, they're really fun to read, and the before/after pictures are very inspiring. (Kirsty Allsop should be worried!) Keep up the good stuff, it's a great blog!

    ReplyDelete