Monday 30 July 2012

I feel the need to explain myself ...

I've got something on my mind and I feel the need to explain myself ...

1) I feel a wee bit concious that my posts appear to leave out our two lovely children and it's all about me, me, me! This is deliberate. Aside from going junking when ever and where ever I can I have a very 'serious' job which is to (without going into too much detail on tut web) protect children and vulnerable adults.  I am programmed to think a certain way to do my job meaning, thoughts of putting photos of my children on here are blocked by my 'work brain'. Now, I'm not saying it's wrong to share your family on the web it's just the way I've been 'programmed' means it's something I just can't bring myself to do.

2) Some of you lovely readers of my chattering's may be thinking      "omg ... she is such a skanky tight arse"
My tight side is a relatively new phenomenon and friends that have put up with me for years know me as a hardcore shop'a'holic. Yep, I've always loved a bargain but I also have an 'expensive taste' side that, until now has run a bit riot. I have bought in excess and have a weak spot for expensive sunglasses (I've had my eye sight corrected by laser and it's sooooo good to be able to wear anything other than prescription sunny's), pure Chanel perfume bought abroad, and antiques of all shapes and sizes. Thankfully at some point during this last year, well since I've been blogging really, my eyes have been opened to the amount of waste and dead money I've been generating.  Plus, when our beloved Greyhound suffered multiple injuries after being hit by a vehicle and left for dead back in January ALL of our wages has been used to keep him alive and on the long road to recovery. In order to pay the vets for doing such an amazing job I have had to sell, sell, sell the things I love during this year ... this has made me realise that actually it's all 'just stuff' and in the general scheme of things it really isn't important at all. 

So there you have it, I feel better for sharing my 'insecurity' with y'all ~ thanks. I hope you still continue to click in to my random chattering's just minus my two beloved children and anything expensive X