Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hi all, I'm back !

Hi all, I'm back!
I've had soooo many lovely, positive comments about my blog and that it will be missed so I have decided to give my West Oxon World a bit of a face lift and return to blogging once more. 
I will publish one post a week, on a Sunday, and the post will resemble a scrapbook with snippets showing crafts, photos, inspiration and other cuttings taken from the last 7 days.
I hope you enjoy my new look blog.  I don't feel like I'm a natural blogger as blogging makes me feel very 'shy' due to the fact I'm putting myself out there on tut web for all to see when I am usually a very private person. The fact I have received so many positive comments lifts my heart and makes me confident in picking up my blogging pen once more.
The first 'new' post will be this Sunday ~ I really hope you enjoy my new look posts and thank you to all who read my ramblings and support me in my ventures XX
~ ~ ~