Sunday 16 June 2013

A while kinda turns into years ...

So ... this week I have been obsessing over a beautiful thing.
I have obsessed over how I can ever possibly own such gorgeousness?
 (Hmmm: win the lottery = highly unlikely, back a winning horse = again highly unlikely, sell an organ = hmmm possible?)
 
I fear I may never get to own the beautiful thing but I will continue to dream, plot and look into donating a spare body part.
 
Here is said most beautiful, perfect art work that has made my brain fall in love with it and feel oh so very happy  ...
 
 
 
Dreamy sigh ... Harland Miller you are a pure genius. I want need your art in my life ... oh pretty please!!  ;)
 
~ ~ ~
 
We have been planning to redecorate our bedroom for a while now (well, probably nearly two years. A while easily kinda turns into years). Thing is, we need to strip our old wallpaper off ~ that's why getting started is taking a while!
 
I have had plans in the making of how I would like to re-decorate, i.e. colour schemes and accessories for a while now. What do you think?
 
 
 
 
 
Classical, beautiful, delicate hey?
 
I'll keep you updated with our progress, it's just the small matter of stripping wallpaper to tackle first ~ grr!!
 
~ ~ ~
 
This week I came home after a brain taxing day at work to find a present waiting for me on the door step. You really do need to go a long way to beat that feeling a really thoughtful spontaneous present can evoke. What a lucky girl I am to have such a kind friend xx
 
  
 
~ ~ ~
 
Whilst on our journeys this weekend we stopped at one of my fav places to take in a quiet moment and enjoy this beautiful land in which we live ...
 
 
 
 
England's green & pleasant Land ...
 
And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
Jerusalem by William Blake
 
~ ~ ~
 
Well that's it for this week folks, short but hopefully sweet. As you may have seen I have spent many an hour (let me tell you) updating my blog and making it more user friendly. This has taken most of my precious free time so pickings to share with y'all are sparse this week. I'll do better for next week ~ promise!! Until then bye y'all xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Found you at mod monday. Love your classical color inspirations in gray! And what beautiful country side!!! Stop by
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/handkerchief-party-bunting.html

    ReplyDelete